2. Your clock loses about 36 mins every hr, but it you had set the watch at 12 am and now it is showing 3 :00 AM, also the clock has stopped working 1 hour before. so find what time is it right now.
Ans : 6:00AM(pls check)
3. Find one number which is 10 digits long and you have to fill in the digits such that the 1st digit is the no which has been repeated in the whole number. For eg if 1st digit is 2 that means the digit 2 is been repeated twice in that number.
I didnt get this one.
4. There was this question of fishing which i dnt really remember but it think it is repeated.
5. If in 100 kg potatoes there is 99% water, now these potatoes have been dried under sun for one day and now the % of water in this is only 98%, so find out what is the weight of potato in this new sun dried mixture.
6. A clock hand ticks as many number of times as the hours for eg is clicks for 1 time if its 1'o clock. Now if it takes 7seconds for 8'oclock , so for how many seconds it clicks in one day.
7. There was this question where few names were given like tom, al, smith, dick and their surnames were given like say courrs, mathew, henderson, cornwell (these surnames are not the same as paper) also these surnames are not necessary in the same order as their names. Now all these men play games, (i dnt remember but its like) tom plays the first match followed by smith, then henderson etc...
8. In a hotel there are four tourist each of whom speak only two of the 4 languages ie spanish, french, italian, english.Now there are some conditions given and you have to find who all speak which all languages.
Other 2 questions I do not remember.